A reminder that the Ontario Men’s Curling Championship will be hosting games on the South (new) rink beginning Monday, February 2nd to Sunday, February 8th and as you know has affected our ringette ice times. We will still have ice times on the North (old) rink but please be aware of the following concerning parking and access to the entire arena complex:
· There will be parking attendants directing parking at the entrance from Dorchester Road, the parking on the North side of the building is reserved (with signage) for the North ice users.
· The only access to the South area will be at the west end of the dressing rooms hall, DR 4, 5, 6, 7 are to be used for the games and practices
· An operators office will be set up in the first aid room in the North Lobby for keys and information.
· Kuma will provide a concession out of the Kitchen for spectators.
· The tankard has retained a security company so you will not need to monitor anything on the south side.
· No one will be allowed into the event without some sort of ticket or lanyard.
· The Walking Track and North Rink will be closed starting Wednesday, January 28th to Monday, February 9th (until 4pm)
· The Gym will be closed starting Thursday January 29th – Sunday, February 8th
Families should be reminded that there is no parking available on the north side and to allow a few extra minutes for parking and carrying gear to the arena.
No problem – relive the fun with this great photo gallery by Bruce McIntyre.
[ More events...]